Doing Business with the House
Transactions relating to the expenditure of public funds require the highest degree of public trust and an impeccable standard of conduct. This site provides procurement-specific documents to vendors that are interested in doing business with the U.S. House of Representatives.
CAO Acquisitions Management -
A service of the Chief Administrative Officer
Phone: (202) 225-2921
Fax: (202) 226-2214
Office Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Notice to Interested Parties
Potential bidders/offerors that choose to download a solicitation from this website are solely responsible for checking the site regularly for any amendments that may be issued before the closing date of the solicitation. Failure to check the site and submit a signed copy of the amendment(s) with your offer/bid, will render your offer/bid to be non-responsive and excluded from any consideration.
- Proposals Due:
Solicitation remains OPEN (See section L.3)
The House is soliciting proposals from Offerors for the potential purchase of the following:
- Multi-Protocol Labeling Services (MPLS) and the Migration
- Broadband Internet
- Ongoing Operational and Engineering Support
- Additional Services and Equipment
- Questions Due: 2:00PM February 14, 2014
- Submissions Due has been revised to: No later than 2:00PM March, 26, 2014 4
The CAO is seeking an efficient and streamlined vehicle to purchase furniture for House offices. The Contractor shall provide the products in accordance with the specifications contained in Attachment J.1. All furniture is to be American made. It is incumbent upon the Contractor to demonstrate that the product is equal to the products. The House will place orders for products based upon a "just in time" basis using a standard Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) model developed from product usage, Contractor lead time and required safety stock.
- Required registration for product viewing 3:00pm March 10, 2014 (see page 33 of RFP for details)
- Product Viewing March 12, 2014
- Submission Due no later than 2:00PM April 1, 2014
Please contact CAO Acquisitions Management for website security checklists and policies.